The best ingredients are found locally, and you can’t get more local than this.
If you love good food, and we mean really good food, you haven’t lived until you’ve eaten at Mount Julian restaurant. Culinary Nights are your opportunity to enjoy an incredible meal of 7 courses with wine and other libations, carefully selected and prepared to complement each other. Take your time enjoying each dish, as your deluxe guest room awaits, for whenever you’ve savoured every last drop of flavour from the evening.
And even if you have eaten here before, come on up for another meal – we promise you’ll find something new, but equally delicious, on the menu.
Mount Julian Restaurant
Chef Jay designs a new tasting menu each week which embodies our farm and forest to table mantra. The beautiful food we produce on our farm and forage from the forest is painstakingly preserved and featured at the restaurant all year long. What we don’t produce ourselves, we source from local farms and businesses. Chef has built close relationships with these partners and we are proud to say they share our passion.
- Save 50% on your room when you come for the 7 course Chef’s Tasting Menu at Mount Julian with wine pairings ($285 for couple, prix fixe)
- Available June 25 until August 31, 2018, mid week only
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and every other unexpected charge you find elsewhere. Just add the tax.