Eat, Drink and
Sleep Cook with our Chefs
Get ready for an entire weekend of taking things too far. Viamede’s regular dinner party, The Gathering, has long stood for culinary debauchery. These seasonal events focus on an over-the-top gourmet dinner spiced up with a liberal sprinkling of local wines and beers.
We are proud to launch the next step in culinary craziness with the Weekend Bender – an entire weekend of taking things too far. Chef Jay Nutt has called in ingredients from all over the province to bring you an unprecedented weekend:
60 tickets, 5 meals, new friends, and one hell of a memory.
- Friday evening Dinner Reception with live cooking stations and bar – watch the team cook your dinner.
- Saturday Open Kitchen – hang out with the Chefs as they prep for dinner and make you lunch. This is your chance to get your hands dirty!
- Saturday On Tap – hike in the woods and learn how to tap maple trees for that sweet, sweet sap.
- Saturday night – The Gathering 9-course dinner extravaganza
- Saturday night join the After Party (be prepared – it goes late. Bring a musical instrument)
- Sunday Recovery Brunch and late departure
Just for you:
We’re throwing our kitchen doors wide open for this event. Feel free to wander in and chat with the chefs, watch them prepare your meals, and even join in if you want. You’ll get the inside scoop on where we source our ingredients, learn a few tricks, and not to mention party with the Viamede team and friends at our late night after party.
You didn’t think we’d forget about the food, did you? We’ll treat you to the most incredible 9-course meal of your life, each one paired with an exclusive beer or wine from across our beautiful province.
Coming on your own or with a friend? Book one of our deluxe guest rooms – double, queen or king rooms available.
Bringing your whole squad? Ask about upgrading to our 1, 2, or 3 bedroom cottages.
$950 for three days and two nights, two people includes:
- Deluxe Guest Room
- Friday Evening Dinner Reception
- Saturday Breakfast and Open Kitchen
- 9-course Dinner
- After Party Access
- Sunday Recovery Brunch
- available March 24-26, 2017
The fine print:
Remember, we do not encourage immoderate consumption of liquor… just a whole lot of fun. Immoderate consumption of incredible food, though, is most definitely OK with us! While drinks are included in the package, we reserve the right to stop service to anyone at any time.
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.
Can’t make it for the whole weekend? Come for dinner!
Seats can be reserved until 12pm on Thursday, March 23. Call 1-800-461-1946 to book.
- Friday Night dinner – Pub Grub, Revisited in The Boathouse.
- 7 – 9 pm
- Tickets $100 per person
- Saturday Night dinner – The Gathering 9-course at Mount Julian
- 7 – 11pm
- Tickets $150 per person