Eat, Drink and
Sleep Cook with our Chefs
Get ready for an entire weekend of taking things too far. Viamede’s regular dinner party, The Gathering, has long stood for culinary debauchery. These seasonal events focus on an over-the-top gourmet dinner spiced up with a liberal sprinkling of local wines and beers.
We are proud to launch the next step in culinary craziness with the Weekend Bender – an entire weekend of taking things too far. Chef Jay Nutt has teamed up with his friends from all over the province to bring you an unprecedented weekend:
80 tickets, 20 vendors, 5 meals, and one hell of a memory.
- Friday evening Cocktail Reception with live cooking stations and bar – watch the team cook your dinner
- Saturday breakfast and Marketplace – sample and chat with our fave food and beverage partners
- Saturday all day – hang out with the Chefs as they prep for dinner
- Saturday night 7(ish)-course dinner extravaganza
- Saturday night join the Staff Party (be prepared – it goes late. Bring a musical instrument)
- Sunday Recovery Brunch and late departure
Just for you:
We’re throwing our kitchen doors wide open for this event. Feel free to wander in and chat with the chefs, watch them prepare your meals, and even join in if you want. You’ll get to meet our favourite farmers, brewmasters, and winemakers, not to mention party with the Viamede team and friends at our late night staff party.
You didn’t think we’d forget about the food, did you? We’ll treat you to the most incredible 7(ish)-course meal of your life, each one paired with an exclusive beer or wine from across our beautiful province.
Coming on your own or with a friend? Book one of our deluxe guest rooms – double, queen or king rooms available.
Bringing your whole squad? Ask about upgrading to our 1, 2, or 3 bedroom cottages.
$950 for three days and two nights, two people includes:
- Deluxe Guest Room
- Friday evening Cocktail Reception
- Saturday Breakfast and Marketplace
- 7-course dinner
- Staff Party access
- Sunday Recovery Brunch
- available March 24-26, 2017
The fine print:
Remember, we do not encourage immoderate consumption of liquor… just a whole lot of fun. Immoderate consumption of incredible food, though, is most definitely OK with us! While drinks are included in the package, we reserve the right to stop service to anyone at any time.
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.