The thought of travelling with children can stir up anything from mild trepidation to heart-racing panic in parents. While we can’t do anything about the chorus of “are we there yet” from the back seat, we can promise you that when you DO get here, it will all be worth it.
The kids will be thrilled to join our Little Acorns program – a four-hour adventure of outdoor fun, lunch and crafts. In the evening, they can make their own pizza and watch an age-appropriate flick with our signature Kids’ Pizza and a Movie night.
It’s a two-night vacation that gets the kids outside and off their screens, while you enjoy 8 blissful hours of grown-up time, to be used however you wish.
Just for you:
- A deluxe room with one or two beds
- 5 course dinner at Mount Julian restaurant for mom and dad
- Our kids-only Little Acorns programming
- Kids Pizza and a Movie night for the littles, so mom and dad can go to dinner, enjoy an evening paddle, or just sip wine on the verandah.
- $859 for four people in a deluxe room
- Two nights, three days
- Available Monday-Thursday, July 1 to August 20.
The fine print:
- Since Little Acorns and Kids’ Pizza and a Movie requires kids to be potty-trained, hike in the forest, ready to socialize and able to work with a variety of craft materials, children must be over the age of 6 to join. If your kids are younger, we’d suggest you consider our Bed and Breakfast or School’s Out packages instead.
- Kids programming is based on availability – check out the schedules for Little Acorns and Kids Pizza and Movie to book the best dates for you.
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.