Eat, Drink and Cook with our Chef
Get ready for an entire weekend of taking things too far. Viamede’s regular dinner party, The Gathering, has long stood for culinary debauchery. These seasonal events focus on an over-the-top gourmet dinner spiced up with a liberal sprinkling of local wines and beers.
We recently stepped up the culinary craziness with The Gathering Weekend – three days of unprecedented food bliss:
15 tickets, 5 meals, new friends, and one hell of a memory. Check out our recap of the last Gathering Weekend to see what it’s all about!
- Friday evening Dinner Reception with live cooking stations and bar – watch the team cook your dinner.
- Saturday Big Breakfast – fuel up for an exciting day (leave some room in your tummy, or you might want to get a workout in before lunch).
- Saturday Open Kitchen – go behind the scenes to help Chef Jay make lunch, and eat right in the kitchen. This is your chance to get your hands dirty!
- Foraged Mixology – take a foraging hike to source unusual ingredients for your very own signature drink at our mixology workshop.
- Saturday night – The Gathering 9-course dinner extravaganza
- Sunday Recovery Brunch and late departure
Just for you:
We’re throwing our kitchen doors wide open for this event. Feel free to wander in and chat with the chefs, watch them prepare your meals, and even join in if you want. You’ll get the inside scoop on where we source our ingredients, learn a few tricks, and come home with some top secret recipes.
You didn’t think we’d forget about the food, did you? We’ll treat you to the most incredible 9-course meal of your life, each one paired with an exclusive beer or wine from across our beautiful province.
Coming on your own or with a friend? Book one of our deluxe guest rooms – double, queen or king rooms available.
Bringing your whole squad? Ask about upgrading to our 1, 2, or 3 bedroom cottages.
$999 for two people, three days and two nights
$749 for one person, three days and two nights
Both options include:
- Deluxe Guest Room
- Friday Dinner Reception
- Saturday Big Breakfast and Open Kitchen
- 9-course Dinner
- Sunday Recovery Brunch
- available June 9-11, 2017
The fine print:
Remember, we do not encourage immoderate consumption of liquor… just a whole lot of fun. Immoderate consumption of incredible food, though, is most definitely OK with us! While drinks are included in the package, we reserve the right to stop service to anyone at any time.
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.