A one-night vacation is just the ticket to a mental recharge.
We’re less than 90 minutes from the GTA, but a world apart – 500 acres of forest for hiking on Stoney Lake. An on-site farm provides unique ingredients for Chef Jay to play with. Kayaks, canoes, and dogs dot the landscape, free for guests to borrow. Our brand new fitness centre and indoor/outdoor pool allows you to watch the snow fly from the warmth of the pool. Continue to stay toasty by roastin’ some s’mores in Club 1885.
But most importantly, the food here is just the thing to re-energize you for the rest of the week. Included in this package is a 7-course meal with wine pairings at our famous Mount Julian restaurant. The tasting menu is a Chef’s choice experience – ingredients are foraged and farmed locally, the wines from right here in Ontario, and every dish is masterfully created to complement the one before, and the one after.
All this, less than 90 minutes from the GTA.
- 7 course tasting menu at Mount Julian for two, including wine pairings
- 50% off a one night stay for 2 in a deluxe room
- Farm tour with Chef and/or Farmer (May – October)
- Available for deluxe rooms only, and standard booking rules apply.
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and every other unexpected charge you find elsewhere. Just add the tax.