In December, the Kawarthas are transformed into a winter wonderland, with falling snow, twinkling lights and the magic of the season.
And at Viamede, ’tis the season for our annual Yeti hunt, stockings over the fire, and the best Christmas cookies south of Santa’s factories.
But why should the kids have all the fun? Join us for 2 nights in December for a holiday getaway for grownups. Fireplace s’mores, bundled up walks, and our signature stockings, stuffed by certified elves each night.
Just for you:
During the day, hike our 9km of trails (feel free to borrow our Golden Retrievers), hop back and forth from the sauna to the pool, or just relax by the fire with a fine scotch.
- You’ll get your very own stocking to hang by the fire, and our elves will fill it for you overnight.
- Chef will treat you to on-demand fresh cookies at our cookie decorating station.
- Spot-the-Yeti: wander the grounds looking for the holiday yeti and win a prize.
- $60 meal credit per person, per night, for Mount Julian or 1885.
- $679 for 2 nights, for 2 people in a deluxe room
- $739 for 2 nights, for 2 people in a suite
- $799 for 2 nights, for 2 people in a 1 bedroom cottage
- $1239 for 2 nights, for 4 people in a 2 bedroom cottage
- $1679 for 2 nights, for 6 people in a 3 bedroom cottage
- Available December 1 – 22, 2017
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.