All of our accommodations are comfortable and generally renovated, but we proudly say “we’re not the Marriott” – they’re all a bit funny shaped, with crooked floors in some and rustic charm in others.
- A full resort breakfast in 1885
- Access to all of our activities, recreation programs, and pool
- All-day coffee and tea station
- Air conditioning in rooms and cottages
- TV with DVD player and an on-site DVD library (because we don’t have cable!)
- WiFi in most rooms and cottages
- Pet-friendly cottages and some hotel rooms
- On-site parking
Located in both our main lodge and hilltop building, Viamede guest rooms have a lot of different configurations and include:
- King, queen, or two double beds
- Air-jet tub or walk-in shower
- Coffee maker and mini-refrigerator
- Balcony with lake or garden views
- Most rooms have a fireplace (wood, electric, or gas)
One Bedroom Suites
Our one-bedroom suites are almost like having your own apartment at Viamede, except someone comes every day to take care of the cleaning for you! You’ll want to stay forever. Suites feature:
- King bed
- Corner air-jet tub
- Wet Bar with coffee maker, sink, and mini-refrigerator
- Comfortable living/dining room with fireplace (wood-burning or gas)
- Private balcony
We have been busy over the past few years, updating our charming cottages and building new ones. Cottages rang from cozy studio cottages with a king bed and kitchenette to 3 bedrooms for the whole family, with king beds and a bunk bed. Not sure which is best? Give us a call and we’ll help you find the right cottage for your needs, whether that’s accessibility, space, or view preference.
- Studio, one, two or three bedrooms
- One or two full bathrooms
- Kitchen with full-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and BBQ
- Seating area/living room
- Private deck overlooking the lake or grounds
- Fireplace (select cottages)
- Pet-friendly (pets stay free)
What to Pack
So what do you actually need to pack? Check out our handy packing list right here!
Wondering exactly how far you’ll be from your favourite pool lounger? Check out our property map.
Are you more of a visual person? We have been doing so many construction projects to improve your experience so this video isn’t quite up to date, but it will give you a good sense of the property!