We think our location is pretty magical, with 165 acres of unspoiled wilderness, a large lake and waterway, and the expansive Kawartha region. With this vast of a tourist playground, there are so many interesting things to see, do and experience.
- Where is the best place to view salamanders?
- How can I find the Viking Oak?
- What’s the closest lunch stop on your forest hike?
- Where is the best sunfish, bass or musky fishing hole?
- Are there any interesting art galleries nearby?
The answers to all these questions, and more, can be found on the map below! You can turn layers on and off, to focus on wildlife viewing hotspots, shopping, and other interesting features.
Click on the brackets in the top right corner to see a larger version and turn layers on or off.