The third weekend in February brings about a sigh of relief from parents and non-parents alike, that can be heard around the province. Finally, after the winter doldrums of being back to work and school after the holiday season, we get Family Day, and our first long weekend of the year!
You could stay home and waste it binge-watching something disappointing, or you could come to Viamede Resort and make Family Day something special.
Just for you:
You’ll find hearty and nourishing meals in our 1885 restaurant and the grown-ups only Mount Julian restaurant. If nature and wildlife is your thing, we’re set right on the edge of wintery woods, and on the frozen shores of beautiful Stoney Lake – perfect grounds for skiing, skating, snowshoeing, and wildlife spotting. If you’d rather stay dry and warm, claim your spot by our roaring fire and invite some new friends to join you for a board game or drink.
And because we think families of all kinds are great, all your meals in 1885 are included. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, it’s all covered:
- Breakfast includes items from our hot buffet or a la carte selection (depending on time of year).
- Lunch consists of one item from our lunch menu, and dinner is one entree plus an appetizer or dessert, per person.
- Kids under 12 have their very own kid-friendly menu to select from.
For those looking for a family-friendly weekend, this is it – our indoor pool is the perfect place to burn off some energy, and with 9km of trails, a skating rink, 2 friendly resort dogs, and bikes free to borrow, you might even get your little darlings outside. For the quiet ones, we have a whole library of movies and board games to be enjoyed, preferably with a cup of hot cocoa.
This is a three-night package. Rates below are per night.
- Guest Room for 2 people $299
- Suite for 2 people $329
- 1 Bedroom Cottage for 2 people $359
- 2 Bedroom Cottage for 4 people $539
- 3 Bedroom Cottage for 6 people $719
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.