As much as parenting is full of joy, some days it seems like all you do is change diapers and wipe peanut butter off walls. We promise, that adventurous, fancy-food-loving couple is still in there. A night away might be just the ticket to reconnect and feel like yourselves again.
So drop the kiddos off at Grammy and Grampy’s and take the scenic route up to Stoney Lake (remember when you used to go on roadtrips, just because?).
Spend your afternoon at a scotch tasting class or jump in the indoor pool for a swim and sauna. After you’ve whet your appetite, you’ll put on real clothes (that are spit-up and kid-snot free, yay!) and sit down for an epic 7-course dinner at Mount Julian. Wine tasting with every course? Go for it, you don’t have to parent tonight!
After dinner you can head back to your deluxe room and… um, we’ll leave the rest to you. In the morning you’ll have a hot breakfast that you didn’t cook yourself and coffee that doesn’t go cold. See, now you feel like a real adult human again!
Just for you:
- Candlelit seven-course dinner with wine pairings for two at Mount Julian, our signature fine dining restaurant
- Deluxe guest room with king bed (when available)
- Semi-private tasting or bartender class
- No cancellation fees – if the kids have the flu, no worries, we can reschedule
- October 10 – May 16: $439 per couple
- May 17 – June 29: $459 per couple
- June 30 – September 4: $479 per couple
- One-night package in a deluxe guest room
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.