As much as parenting is full of joy, some days it seems like all you do is change diapers and wipe peanut butter off walls. We promise, that adventurous, fancy-food-loving couple is still in there. A night away might be just the ticket to reconnect and feel like yourselves again.
So drop the kiddos off at Grammy and Grampy’s and take the scenic route up to Stoney Lake (remember when you used to go on roadtrips, just because?).
Spend your afternoon at a scotch tasting class, or jump in the lake, or lounge by the pool. After you’ve whet your appetite, you’ll put on real clothes (that are spit-up and kid-snot free, yay!) and sit down for an epic 7-course dinner at Mount Julian. Wine tasting with every course? Go for it, you don’t have to parent tonight!
After dinner you can head back to your deluxe room and… um, we’ll leave the rest to you. In the morning you’ll have a hot breakfast that you didn’t cook yourself and coffee that doesn’t go cold. See, now you feel like a real adult human again!
Just for you:
- Candlelit seven-course dinner with wine pairings for two at Mount Julian, our signature fine dining restaurant
- Guest room with king bed (when available)
- Semi-private tasting or bartender class
- No cancellation fees – if the kids have the flu, no worries, we can reschedule
- FALL September 4 – October 8: $579 per couple
- WINTER October 9 – May 17: $529 per couple
- SPRING May 18 – June 29: $579 per couple
- SUMMER June 30 – September 3: $619 per couple
- One-night package
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature Big Breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.
QUICK ESCAPE PACKAGE