Fall means studio tour time in the Kawarthas. Around every bend you’ll find painters, sculptors, photographers, glass and fabric artists, jewelry makers and more. With a seemingly endless selection of art galleries and artists’ studios in the Kawartha region, there’s no way you can really appreciate all that creativity in one day.
If you’re really going to dive into the Kawartha art community, your best bet is to stay for a few days. Choose a cottage (and bring friends), or a guestroom (with perfect views), make Viamede Resort your home base, and go out and explore!
While you’re out there, don’t miss the many opportunities to stop for a butter tart and coffee, or a leisurely lunch on a sunny patio. We also encourage you to take a few back roads – you never know when you’ll stumble upon a pretty vista just waiting to inspire you to create your own masterpiece!
Where’s the art:
- Apsley Autumn Studio Tour, September 15-16
- Curve Lake Pow Wow, September 15-16
- Artsweek Peterborough, September 21-30
- Kawartha Autumn Studio Tour, September 22-23
- Victoria County Studio Tour, September 29-30 & October 6-7
- Available for 2 in a guest room, suite or cottage
- Weekends have a two-night minimum
- $249 per night, guest room
- $279 per night, suite
- $309 per night, 1 bedroom cottage (sleeps 2)
- $389 per night, 2 bedroom cottage (sleeps 4)
- $469 per night, 3 bedroom cottage (sleeps 6)
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature Big Breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- No surprise service charges, resort fees, marketing fees or other fees. Just add the tax.
BED AND BREAKFAST PACKAGE