If you’re anything like us, this spring-like weather has you itching to crack open a tallboy, fire up the BBQ and lounge on a patio watching the sun set.
Too bad the cottage is still closed up and your kayak’s in storage, huh?
Hop in the car for a relaxing drive up to Viamede Resort! The roads are clear and there’s no cottage country traffic to speak of. Not to mention, our cottages are open, and the balconies look over beautiful Stoney Lake.
We’ll get a picnic basket ready with your favourites, or if you’d rather someone else do the cooking, we’ll set your table at 1885 or Mount Julian. The warm weather is perfect for a hike or bike ride on our 9 km of nature trails, or enjoyed from our indoor/outdoor pool. And if it rains? No worries; there are games, books and endless cappuccinos available at 1885, and nightly wine/beer/scotch tastings at Mount Julian. It’s all included in your stay.
- Deluxe room: $599 for two people, 2 nights
- 2 bedroom cottage: $879 for four people, 2 nights
- 3 bedroom cottage: $1039 for six people, 2 nights
- $100 voucher to any restaurant (or BBQ basket) each night
- This is a two-night package
- Available now until May 18th, 2017
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.