You never know what March Break will bring. But even if the weather is unpredictable, its easy to keep the kids occupied and happy for the week. Just bring ‘em to Viamede Resort for a two-night vacation!
Our indoor pool is the perfect place to burn off some energy, and with 9km of trails, a skating rink, 2 friendly resort dogs, and bikes free to borrow, you might even get your little darlings outside. For the quiet ones, we have craft classes and a whole library of movies and board games to be enjoyed, preferably with a cup of hot cocoa.
To top off a fun day, drop them off at our signature Kids’ Night for pizza and a movie. You can enjoy a romantic dinner on your own, knowing the kids are nearby and safe with our team. No matter how the weather turns out, your kids will be all tuckered out by the end of the day.
- Lots of activities to enjoy each day (see the lineup below), plus the indoor/outdoor pool and fitness centre.
- Dine with the whole fam-jam at 1885, there’s a dish for everyone!
- Optional Kids’ Night pizza & movie with our babysitters.
- $349 per night for two adults and up to two children, in a deluxe room.
- $439 per night for four people, in a 2 bedroom cottage.
- Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner each day.
- Lunch consists of one item from our lunch menu, dinner is one entree plus an appetizer or dessert, per person. Kids under 12 select from the kids’ menu.
- Two-night package, may be booked for multiple nights.
- Available Friday, March 9, 2018 through to Sunday, March 18, 2018.
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast.
- Our full recreation program.
- Free parking and Wifi.
- Deluxe room amenities.
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.