If you’re the type of person who spends the work week dreaming of cross country ski trails and frosty treescapes, this is the package for you!
The Kawarthas are teeming with incredible outdoor winter adventures, from cross country skiing at Warsaw Caves or the Kawartha Nordic Ski Club, snowshoeing and ice fishing at Silent Lake, to wildlife and bird watching along the area’s many nature trails. But a day of outdoor fun requires a welcoming place to return to for a nourishing meal, a crackling fire and a good night’s sleep. Let Viamede Resort be your winter basecamp this year, so you can escape the slushy streets and grey skies of the city.
Pro Tip: with us as your home base, you’ll be able to pack in several more hours of adventure by coming up for the whole weekend, rather than just a day trip!
Just for you:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a deluxe guest room
- Three-course dinner for two at 1885 restaurant in the main building, with lake views
- Daily packed lunch to nourish you on your adventure
- Insider guides to the area’s best winter attractions
- Complimentary day pass for the Kawartha Nordic Ski trails
- $679 for two people
- This is a two-night package
- Available January 18 – March 31, 2018
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- Deluxe room amenities
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.