In December, the Kawarthas are transformed into a winter wonderland, with falling snow, twinkling lights and the magic of the season.
And at Viamede, ’tis the season for our annual Yeti hunt, stockings over the fire, and the best Christmas cookies south of Santa’s factories.
But why should the kids have all the fun? Join us for 2 nights in December for a holiday getaway for grownups. Fireplace s’mores, bundled up walks, and our signature stockings, stuffed by certified elves each night. And to make it really easy, breakfast, lunch and dinner in our lovely dining room, 1885, are included each day (as are the unbeatable views).
Just for you:
During the day, hike our 9km of trails (feel free to borrow our Golden Retrievers), hop back and forth from the sauna to the pool, or just relax by the fire with a fine scotch.
- Decorate your own stocking to hang by the fire, and our elves will fill it for you overnight.
- All-day fresh cookies at our cookie decorating station.
- Spot-the-Yeti: wander the grounds looking for the holiday yeti and win a prize.
- Hearty breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
- $599 for 2 nights, for 2 people in a guest room
- $659 for 2 nights, for 2 people in a suite
- $719 for 2 nights, for 2 people in a 1 bedroom cottage
- $1079 for 2 nights, for 4 people in a 2 bedroom cottage
- $1439 for 2 nights, for 6 people in a 3 bedroom cottage
- Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner each day:
Lunch consists of one item from our lunch menu, dinner is one entree plus an appetizer or dessert, per person. Kids under 12 select from the kids’ menu.
- Available December 1-22, 2018
All our packages always include:
- Viamede’s signature breakfast
- Our full recreation program
- Free parking and Wifi
- All service charges, resort fees, marketing fees, and other charges are included in your room rate. Just add the tax.
ALL IN PACKAGE