Finally, after the winter doldrums of being back to work and school after the holiday season, we get Family Day and our first long weekend of the year!
The third weekend in February brings about a sigh of relief from parents and non-parents alike, that can be heard around the province. You could stay home and waste it binge-watching something disappointing, or you could come to Viamede Resort and make Family Day something special.
We know that fur babies are part of the family too, so our cottages are dog-friendly. Whatever the weather throws our way, we’ve got something for everyone.
- Burn off some energy in the indoor pool or relax in the steam room.
- Go for a hike on the trails (or borrow a pair of snowshoes!).
- Grab your skates and hop on the rink for a spin (weather-dependent).
- Borrow a movie or board game from our library.
- Make a cup of hot cocoa in 1885 and cozy up by the fireplace.