You’ll enjoy a unique culinary adventure of dining, hands-on classes with our chefs, foraging, and visiting the Viamede farm.
Eat your heart out at our restaurants with menus driven by a farm-to-table and forest-to-table food philosophy. With ingredients sourced from our gardens, forest, and local farms, your taste buds won’t know what hit them.
- A freshly cooked, hot breakfast buffet in 1885 is included with your stay.
- Indulge in a 5, 7, or 9-course dinner at historic Mount Julian, where our culinary chef plays with seasonal ingredients.
- Join us for a Viamede Farm tour (running daily at 3:30 p.m.) to meet our piggies, turkeys, silkie chickens, and ducks, help with the feeding and hear more about how we practice sustainable farming.
- Go on a guided foraging hike and learn about using wild ingredients in cooking.
- Take part in a bread-making or pickling class with our chefs.
Our resort amenities and activities are also complimentary with your stay.