It’s that magical, pastel-coloured time of year! We have just the Easter weekend getaway to help you make memories and create new family traditions.
- Our all-weekend long Easter Egg Hunt means you can send the kids out searching for eggs whenever you need a minute to yourselves.
- The kiddos will love our chocolate-making class on Saturday (and we’ll clean up the mess!).
- Help us welcome the 2020 baby chicks to the farm on Friday and Sunday. Learn how we keep them warm and fed until they are big enough to go outside.
- Rain in the forecast? No problem. Enjoy amenities such as a dip in the indoor pool, sweat it out in the sauna, challenge the family to a game of darts or Foosball in 1885, and check out our movie and board game libraries.
- Once the sun comes back out, take a stroll along with our expansive trail network or see if the ice has broken up on Stoney Lake to grab the first kayak session of the season.
As the saying goes, April showers bring Spring flowers so if you want to ensure that your toes stay dry during our Easter egg hunt we suggest bringing a pair of backup shoes or rubber boots.
ALL IN PACKAGE