Due to Covid 19 restrictions, we are unsure what we will be doing for New Year’s Eve. Please be patient with us as we plan an evening that will still be very special.
New Year’s Eve isn’t just a party. It’s a celebration saying goodbye to the year past and welcoming the year ahead. At Viamede Resort we celebrate over 2 days with good friends, family, and strangers who hug you for no reason.
New Year’s Eve Dinner and Dance
- A cocktail reception from 5-7 featuring charcuterie, house-made pickles and spreads, Ontario cheeses, and more
- 4-course dinner ($75 per person), including a choice of main course and a decadent dessert buffet
- Live music by Mike Graham and friends – a lively, jazzy trio playing all your favourites
- Late-night snacks to keep you awake and dancing
- Midnight toast with Ontario sparkling wine
- Sleep in the next morning and enjoy a brunch from 9-1 (we’ll be changing things up as the day goes, feel free to come back a few times)
- Unwind in the indoor pool and watch the snowfall outside.
- Borrow a pair of snowshoes and go for a forest walk on the trails.
- Get cozy under a blanket by the fireplace in your guest room.