School’s out and summer is on! Grab the kids for a family getaway and head to cottage country for lakeside bonfires, tubing, and more all-day adventures.
There is so much to do here; you can kayak, fish, hike, swim, or just relax on the dock. With hotel-style guest rooms through to 3-bedroom cottages, we are your personal home away from home (except we’ll handle all the maintenance!).
Enjoy tons of complimentary activities included in your stay:
- A visit to the Viamede Farm to say hi to the pigs
- Explore Stoney Lake by canoe, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard
- Hit the trails and find the hidden 100-year-old Viking Oak
- Spend the afternoon at the beach with our water trampoline and playscape
- Full use of our recreation schedule and Kids’ Programs
- Take a day trip to many local attractions including Petroglyphs Provincial Park, Warsaw Caves, the Canadian Canoe Museum, and the Peterborough Lift Lock
Check out our growing list of Things to Do for more inspiration.