In December, the Kawarthas are transformed into a winter wonderland, with falling snow, twinkling lights and the magic of the season.
And at Viamede, ’tis the season for our annual Yeti hunt, stockings over the fire, and the best Christmas cookies south of Santa’s factories. But why should the kids have all the fun? Join us for 2 nights in December for a holiday getaway for grownups.
- Toast s’mores over the fireplace or cozy up by the fire in your guest room.
- Borrow a pair of snowshoes and bundle up for a forest walk.
- Open our signature stockings, stuffed by certified elves each night.
- Enjoy fresh and delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in our dining room, 1885.
- Relax in the indoor pool and sauna, while watching the snow fall over the lake.