Congratulations on your engagement!
Your wedding is probably the biggest, fanciest and possibly sparkly-est event you’ll ever plan, and choosing a wedding venue is a big decision! You have your very own unique vision for your wedding, and the venue plays an important role in the look, feel and theme you’re going for.
At Viamede Resort, we want YOUR uniqueness to shine, and we want to help make your wedding vision a reality. Whatever you’re dreaming of, Viamede is Your Personal Wedding Venue.
- Capacity: up to 80 comfortably.
- Price: $150 per person for most everything, plus $2000 facility fee. Inclusions are below.
- Accommodations: 12 rooms in the main building need to be booked by your guests, more are available. All rooms have a 2-night minimum.
- Availability: We don’t book any weddings between Canada Day and Labour Day, nor on long weekends.
What makes us different?
- We only host one wedding per weekend – it’s your personal weekend.
- The package price allows us to plan the wedding you want, mostly without changing the price.
- Our food is unique, and genuinely delicious. No rubber chicken dinners here! Local, fresh, and seasonal, we’ll help you to create the menu you dream of!
- Our package is designed to be mostly-inclusive. We don’t upcharge you for little things like needing to borrow a projector or an extra vase.
- Dinner – 4 course dinner, or a buffet, or cocktail reception, or whatever you want.
- House wine with dinner.
- Hors d’oeuvres.
- Ceremony site, including set up of chairs and other needs.
- Help with planning your wedding.
- The chairs, tables, staff, and all the little stuff.
Viamede specializes in the unique, the fun, and the personal. We have couples who let Chef dream up a surprise menu, and others who ask Chef to make their grandmother’s apple pie recipe for dessert. Some want cozy and intimate, and others want tequila served with dinner. Some want Viamede-raised whole hog, slow roasted over charcoal and maple chips, and others want a formal plated dinner. We’ve had live bands, Spotify playlists, and DJs, tuxedos with flip flops, Hawaiian themed weddings, and everything in between. And we loved them all.
Ready to take the plunge with us? Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll talk about your dreams, ideas, and dates, of course.