Congratulations on your engagement!
Choosing a wedding venue is a big decision. You have your very own unique vision for your wedding, and the venue plays an important role in your look, feel and theme.
At Viamede Resort, we want your uniqueness to shine and we want to help make your wedding vision a reality. Whatever you’re dreaming of, Viamede is Your Personal Wedding Venue. Whether you want an outdoor wedding by the lake under a floral-lined gazebo or in our historic, rustic chapel, we will work with you to bring your dream to life.
- Capacity: up to 80 comfortably.
- Price: $150 per person for most everything, plus $2000 facility fee. Inclusions are below.
- Accommodations: 12 rooms in the main building need to be booked by your guests, more are available. All rooms have a 2-night minimum.
- Availability: We don’t book any weddings between Canada Day and Labour Day, nor on long weekends.
What makes us different?
- We only host one wedding per weekend – it’s your personal weekend.
- The package price allows us to plan the wedding you want, mostly without changing the price.
- Our food is unique, and genuinely delicious. No rubber chicken dinners here! Local, fresh, and seasonal, we’ll help you to create your dream menu.
- Our package is designed to be mostly-inclusive. We don’t upcharge you for little things like needing to borrow a projector or an extra vase.
- Dinner – 4 course dinner, or a buffet, or cocktail reception, or whatever you want.
- House wine with dinner.
- Hors d’oeuvres.
- Ceremony site, including set up of chairs and other needs.
- Help with planning your wedding.
- The chairs, tables, staff, and all the little stuff.
Viamede specializes in the unique, the fun, and the personal. We have couples who let Chef dream up a surprise menu, and others who ask Chef to make their grandmother’s apple pie recipe for dessert. Some want cozy and intimate, and others want tequila served with dinner. Some want Viamede-raised whole hog, slow roasted over charcoal and maple chips, and others want a formal plated dinner. We’ve had live bands, Spotify playlists, and DJs, tuxedos with flip flops, Hawaiian themed weddings, and everything in between. And we loved them all.
Want to chat? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk about your dreams, ideas, and dates, of course.